Saturday, February 27, 2010

I'd like to make myself believe,that planet earth turns slowly.


I'm weird cause I hate goodbyes.


Happy Birthday Grand!
With Love from all your grand-daughters & your youngest moronic grandson. (L)
Family day today,felt nice somehow. Its been sometime since I had this, (:
We had SAKURA for grand's birthday today,Logan Lerman is so cute.
Okay random,I know Adeline's gonna smile when she sees that,ha!
Alright,the food was awesome as usual. &today FB is being a bitch for me to upload photos.
Well,church tomorrow again,plus ballet. &I'm meeting Joey tomorrow! yay. (:
Okay I feel like a noob now,haha fuck. Damn dumb but ah well.
Sentence of the day "Sean De Mowon" (Y) Vivian loves this.
I think I should head to bed now,I'm so dreading lessons. Why? ):
Ah fuck it. Goodnight world. Love you sweethearts of mine.



You never did,did you?
Guess not. FML

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey dear, may i know where you did your braids?

Rachael Pong said...

Got them done at FEP. (:

Anonymous said...

this is your real hair right? may i know exactly which shop is it, and how much you've got them done for? :)

Rachael Pong said...

Yeap its my real hair (: Its at the 4th floor of FEP,its also an extension shop its on the right side path way after you got up the escalator, I got them done for $40 (:

Anonymous said...

Do you have th unit number of it? you braid one side or 2 side?

Rachael Pong said...

I don't have the unit number,only one side.