Monday, February 22, 2010

Its your heart that knows who loves you,not your eyes,nor your ears.


Life's getting real mundane,
everything seems to be moving either too fast,
too slow,or wasn't even moving at all.


Frolicks with new love,Joey&Zz on Saturday,chomps for dinner.
Had take-away size for frolicks,awesome much. \m/
Over to Punggol with Joey later on,then Huizi's house for awhile.
Churched today as usual,I'm sorry Mum,I'm just really really messed up recently.
Many things are on my mind,I'm not in the best of mood. I get angered easily.
My moods are not controlling itself,I don't have the energy to control it either,
Screw moodswings,so much things are going through my mind.
Dance,Work,School,Emotions and yes, you. Its all driving me insane,everything is.
I get upset over the littlest things lately,I get all moody out of nowhere,
I get angry at the slightest problems I'm faced with now,I feel so weak.
Dance today,I'm finally getting back on track with lessons,I need to stop missing them.
Every week it gets tougher,I need to train up. This years performance has to be better then last. 9am wardens over for a little gathering at our place today,Joey came over so did ZZ.

Gonna get some sunshine tomorrow,
I shall go head for bed now,early mornings. Dawn.
Every morning seems to be a torture,like a hurdle I have to get over without fail.
Still the first and last on my mind,never changed.
Goodnight all,sometimes its just because we ain't trying enough.
We give up when its gets tough,why didn't we just fight a little harder. Just why.


For Sale :
One broken heart. In horrible condition.
Will take anything for it.

Yes I'm smiling,but inside I'm dying.
So please, just cut it out of my chest.
So that the pain will go away.



On a side note,thank you Jasmine for sending me that sweet message. (:
It was really really sweet of you,we shall talk at ballet next time!
&its not weird,really. Its heart warming. (L)





If my voice could reach back through the past,
I'd whisper in your ear,oh darling I wish you were here.
I'd watch the night light turn light blue,but its not the same without you.
The silence isn't so bad,till I look at my hands and feel sad
Cause the spaces inbetween my fingers,are right where yours fit perfectly.

Where sometimes I'd still lie awake,missing you.

No comments: