Sunday, February 14, 2010

When CNY & Valentines suck,

Photobucket
The very photobucketish feel,Vivian captured on Candid.


Hello Dearies,looks like my hiatus from cyberworld didn't last long enough.
Guess,I'm just gonna share my new year and Valentines and leave again.
Okay I know it sounds pretty much pointless,but well.
So,today is Valentines and Chinese new year. &it fucking sucked.
Reunion at 3rd uncles place & Excelsior hotel.
Church today,Grand's place later on and home. Visits done today.
Andre got me addicted to a song called "Melody", Alden got me addicted to playing "If"


When your new year and Valentines sucked,all you need is them,somehow I guess.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Reunion at Excelsior.

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Reunion at 3rd Uncles.

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Vivian's photobucketish photos again.

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
The antidote,for simple happiness. You find it in them.
Thank you sunshines,for making my grey skies blue for today. <3

So basically,today sucked. So much so I can't find words to describe how much it did.
I feel the emptiness,I feel the hollowness inside my heart.
When you're not around,it just doesn't feel right anymore,don't know why.
Told myself I'd learn to be without you,then again when I think about how it was like having you around,
that thought just disappears,without fail. I don't know how,but it just does.
I wanna know,how are you. Cause I know I'm not doing fine without you,not at all.
Don't have a single idea what made you leave,don't have a single clue why it turned out like that.
When I don't talk to you,thats when I care the most. I've always did,never stopped.
Love seems so complicated,cause it consists of you and me. But in such a simple word.
This broken heart hasn't stop aching,my heart's screaming for you,can you hear?
Its the memories that really drive you insane.
Anyway,Happy Valentines and New year to all my darlings out there,
Hope my lovely couples had a sweet one,Valentines this year is so cold for me.
I don't feel the warmth in the celebration,just fuck my life that its never gonna turn out well.
Never did,but I cannot deny there was a point in life,where I should say,were the best.
Thats when you came in.
Goodnight sweethearts,Love ya'll. I'm leaving again.
Till then,with love Rachael.



If you live a hundred,I wanna live ninety-nine
cause I never wanna live a day,without you.
&in my menu of life,you're always "Today's special"
Its because you mean so god damn fucking much to me,
Everyone said,its not like as if its the end of the world,
But to me it is,cause you are my world.

I miss you,so much.


I'm living in self-denial,right?

No comments: