Monday, February 1, 2010

At fucking 12.57 am,


Okay no,I thought I'd be okay but,No.
I am so fucking not okay&its 12.57 am right now.
My heart is aching right at this moment. It hurts,so bad.
What is running through my mind,you.
You,you and everything about you.

Do you still remember the reason why you fought so hard the other time?
Do you still remember why,you tried so hard for?
Do you still remember how,we got this far?
Do you still remember why,we'd fall so in love with each other.
Because I do.

I just want to tell you,simply not to leave and I love you,so much.
That no words could explain.
Tears are rolling down,again. Fuck,seriously.
Just how I'd love you with all my heart&I still do.
I want to fall asleep right now,hoping to see you in my dreams.
Just makes me not want to wake up at times,I suddenly got reminded of this song,
"If today was your last day" By Nickle Back.

If today was your last day,tomorrow was too late
could you say goodbye to yesterday?








"A successful relationship requires falling in love many times,
always with the same person.
Always with the same person, but deeper and deeper every time.
Each time on a whole new level you together open in love
and discover the truth of your beloved anew.
There is no limit to the beauty of your beloved.
If you think you've reached the end, stop generalizing. "



Just sometimes,when I look at the clouds,they make shapes that reminds me of you.
But then again,I realised it was because I'm always thinking of you.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

can i ask? how come i can see how much you love him but he didn't accept you back?

Rachael Pong said...

Because I'm not doing enough. =/