Thursday, February 18, 2010

Face it Rachael,



Love is not possessive,loving someone is to see that someone happy.
If you are I will be. But are you?

To love is to let go?
Which of your words am I to believe now,
I don't have an idea,which of the words you meant.
Which of them were just lies,which of them were from your heart.
All I know was,everything I said I meant them and all of it came straight from my heart.

I'm lying to myself,lying to my heart.
I lie to myself that things are okay,when they are not and I fucking know it.
I pretend that I'm okay,when I know I'm not. I smile all day,but its fake.
If you want it this way,have it this way then.
Cause I guess all these while I've been lying to myself,that all along I've been fighting alone.
Fighting to save this love,all by my fucking self.
Wake up Rachael,you're doing all this alone. No one's doing it with you,
The world comes crashing down on me,I have to hold it myself. Every.single.time.

Everyone tells me its not the end of the world if you leave,
But to me it is the end,know why? CAUSE YOU ARE MY WORLD.
Nobody knows that,nobody feels me. Nobody can understand what I'm going through now.
To the world you maybe one person,but to me you are the WORLD.
I want to cry right now this instant,you'll never know how much of tears have flowed for you.
I can hardly breathe right now,do you even know?


So sick,so sick. So god damn sick and tired.
If you have to leave you have to leave,guess its the best for you.
Seems like I'm the only one holding on right now,I don't have a choice anymore.
You've made your decision. I only have a choice of accepting it.
Why do you want to force me to let go?




DISAPPOINTMENT.
He isn't gonna fucking come back anymore,Rachael FACE IT.



If only you knew,how much my love was for you.
Nothing could ever,measure it. Trust me,it is that much.

No comments: