Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Left breathless,


If our love was a story book,we would meet on the very first page
The last chapter would be about,how I'm thankful for the love we've had.

Caught Mr Sunshine with Joey today,failed trip once again.
Met up with Jobaby in the late afternoon,long day out.
Outing with Mummy dearest tomorrow,making a trip to the airport how nice.
Delivering Limyenton's things to her in the morning,I feel like her personal fedex.
I'm feeling so tired,muscles aching,mind swirling,heartaching,emotions swinging.
I need to learn to be a better girl,I'm so horrible. I'm such a disappointment,really.
Urgh,fuck everything. Fuck my god damned life,seriously. Fuck the world alright.
If I say that I'm fine,can you tell that its a lie?

Goodnight.
Time folds away,but these small hours still remain.
"The world can take him away from you,
but they can never take away the memories you have with him away." - Jasmine.


The thing I feel is stronger than love,believe me.
You just don't know how very special you are.
You can't hear the pain I feel,you won't know.
The smile that hides a broken heart,oh god how fake it is.
(U) Literally crushed.

2 comments:

Hayan said...

that teddy looks like mine
really cute ~♥

Rachael Pong said...

(: