Sunday, May 31, 2009

Friends Affirm my life right now,



Wassup all.
Okay i'm like back to update now,
today is like an awesome day again! HAHA.
Ballet was like crazy today,jumps and all
i almost dropped dead.Cai lao shi you best.
AND ADINA ANG! you never come today rohs,
somemore tell me you coming?! cheesepie you.
Sunshine came to pick me up again today! heeees,
i love that little one.
Back home,and let the two monsters kill my sims,
these two little muderers! Happily kill the families.
Okay so tomorrow's like Chinese O's? Argh plus plus,art. :(
So good luck to all of us,Adeline too! (:
"Chargeeeeeeeeeeee!" Adeline said to me on message. LOL
I MISS MY BB TAN HUI ZI! :(
And i can't see her for the whole of next week?!
Sad to the maximun alr luh hor. *pouts.
I know my bb miss me too,HAHAHAHAHA! :D
Okay she just told me she meeting me for dinner tomorrow!
heeeeeeez,yes lah i is damn happy now. :D

okay,goodbye for now.
I is going to read chinese tuition notes,
and win the chinese war tomorrow, BYEBYE.

Wah fuck i hungry :(



Friends affirm life,
cause now i know,its just enough to have them around.
IJust don't feel like pretending no more. =/
I suddenly feel i've had enough,
Because i'm really really tired now.

No comments: