Thursday, May 7, 2009

Hugs and kisses.


It was all because of Love.
You'll be in my heart,from now and forever more.



Today's ZhouZhou's turn to cheer me up (:
Thanks Zhou,iloveyouveryverymuch k!
I want to hug you when i see you on tues.
xoxo.


Hi all,School today was rather fine.
Ss paper was rather... and maths was the ultimate!
Haha,my new society,the half an hour sleep society,
with Nadia as our Chairman,Roxy as Vice chairman,
and its many sleepy members. LOL
after school headed to Rm to have our lunch,
then went to BB's house to collect melanie's Vegs.
Bused home with rouying(:
and Mandy says she's coming to class this sunday! heeees.
and lunch with her,Omg miss you lots alright haha.
I can't wait for sunday Heeheehee.Awesomeness.
alright,i'm gonna go off now.
I have a new song to learn!yay.okays will be back.
&Let me show you my new love,

Say Hi to my love! :D heees,Love you bearbear(:

&i miss this two girls of mine,
see you guys sat,imissyouboth.=/




Don't bring me to the highest point and just drop me like this,
it hurts.

Thank you for being by my side,
its something more than anything else you could give right now.
Lots of Love.♥ (:

No comments: