Sunday, May 3, 2009

Deep and meaningless,

If you call me today,i'll say that i'm fine.
But could you tell by the tone of my voice its just a lie?


End of the weekends today,byebye happy days.
Welcome midyear examinations. :(
Alright update on my weekends,which were sucky.
Saturday was a total bore,though mummy brought me to get a new pair of shoes (:
and tuition was funny for the first time,cousins house at night.
That was my saturday,SUCKED.

Today wasn't any better,EH UNCLE GERALD YIP,
WHAT YOUR BABY CALL ME AUNTY!TSK!
Sickening sia you LOL,churched in the morning,and ballet,
which was so retarded cause only four of us went,and laoshi was away,
but it was total fun haha,after that had lunch with Adina too,
i need to save money. omg. came home and napped awhile,
now i'm like awake more then ever,and tomorrow i don't wanna go school! :(
argh,fuck the headache-.- Damn i'm seriously tired.
Eh bitch,good luck to you.
I want to see how you die,haha DIE BITCH DIE!
Alrights,i think i shall end here,no photos today sadly.
I wanted to take pictures of them dancing today,BUT!
i left my phone in the car damn it.
Okay Goodnight world, I HATE MONDAY. roar.

How badly can you miss someone?
is it the person itself,or is it just what the person does,
or is it just the things you both used to have? =/
And now i question was why,did you leave.

No comments: