Thursday, May 21, 2009

How come,back to square one?


I just keep dreaming right? Dreaming non stop,tsk. :(
But a dream is a wish you make with your heart,
it means something.

School today,was freaking boring,
To the maxxxxxx. -.-
After school had lunch with bb,melonie and Ry.
Dad came to pick me up again,cause i was too lazy to get home myself. =x
Send Melonie nearby,and Ry came home with me.
I napped awhile,then vicky came over and all,
went for mass and now home,
i had not much for dinner,but still dinner,anyway,this sucks.
I like tomorrow (: well,time for me to leave,goodnight loves.
Sleep well,better day tomorrow Rachael,better day tomorrow. (:
But i just don't like her can? can anot? can can can?! :( :( :(
bye.
-Just because sometimes things just don't turn out the way you want them to.
and they just don't,no matter how hard you try.
"come bearbear hug me to sleep tonight!together the both of us again! (: "
Nothing makes me happier than seeing you smile,really (:
Glad you're all better,Sweet Dreams.

No comments: