Wednesday, May 13, 2009

I've loved you for a long time,


&you know it,because i still am.
Somethings just never change do they?


No school today! :D
And i spent my day packing things,LOL
helped dad with the kitchen stuffs,the contractors came alr!
Packed my room too,With the help of bearbear, :D
who fought the messy room war with me.HEEHEE,
i'm so satisfied with it now,it looks awesome hahaha.
Okay maybe not awesome but it looks so much better now,yes! (:
i've uploaded the pictures on Lj,bloggers uploader not working today,damn.
Alright tomorrow is someone's birthday yo,SOMEONE.haha.
I don't think i'm getting anything for her, D: Don't kill me! lol
Great Physics tomorrow,have fun all!-.-
kayzxzxz i'm going to have my bath now,BYEBYE. (:

Edited:
Alright,i just have something to add on inside,
HAHA,i'm making fun of someone,
Someone on cloud 9,10,11 right?
When i find my BABY okay?hahaaha (:
Then together! =x
Yes when i find my baby. LOL

How come suddenly i feel,i was being used all the time
Never there for what i need,and i do everything.
what if i said,you do it yourself?what would your reaction be?

You don't care how it hurts,or do you?
But I care,if it hurts you.
No i can't breathe,no i can't sleep
i'm barely hanging on.

No comments: