Friday, May 1, 2009

You are the missing piece,

The one in my heart,will you place it back for me?
Even though going on with you gone still upsets me,
There are days every now and again I pretend I'm ok.


Labour day,1st May 2009.
School was alright and much of fun,
AE was not that bad,and quite interesting (:
Dinnered with Mel D,Marilyn,Ry,Xj&Roxy.
Manhattan Fish Market,was AWESOME.
Alright so after that went to find BB and mama,
met Shanice and Munkie later on,
for awhile,then went off with Melanie for supper.
Just reached home not long ago,Super Sleepy.
I shall upload pictures another day,when i recieve them from Jojo,
and when i can get it from my phone,shucks i think i spoiled this one too! :(
Well,alright Goodnight loves.
I miss someone terribly now,=/


It's hard to deal with the pain,of losing you everywhere I go.
And to tell the truth,iam not okay.Not at all :(

No comments: