Tuesday, May 26, 2009

I'm sorry,

Dearest BB,

Sorry for being such an idiot,
Sorry for being so stupid,
Sorry for not being a good friend,
Sorry i've made you so upset,
Sorry that its all my fault,
I'm really very sorry,i know maybe you won't forgive me,
but i'm really truely sorry,I don't know what i can do now,
to change anything,but i know,i did something wrong,
and i'm probably not worth to be your good friend anymore.

I'm sorry, :(

Looking back through the years,I can't believe how long
and how much we've gone through,through the good times and the bad.
When I needed someone to cry with me or someone to laugh together
Give me a shoulder to lean on,and a hug to make me feel better.
I know i'd always had you. Sorry BB :(


Good friends Pictures, Images and Photos
Please forgive me,because i know
i treasure this friendship,alot and more than you know.
I'm sorry that i've failed as your friend. ):

No comments: