Wednesday, May 6, 2009

委屈时候,没有你陪着我心痛


Roxy send me this picture,Like cute only! haha.

Chinese paper today was so boring,
i almost died trying to keep myself awake.-.-
Tomorrow is ss and maths good luck to all,
i hope i will get something out of mugging abit tonight,
well good luck to me then.
&while eating lunch today,i had a fucking bad day at pizza hut today,
like seriously,FROM NOW ON I HAVE A PHOBIA.
of something else too.
&thanks Roxy for cheering me up today,(:
and listening to the awful day at pizza's.LOL
I had a nightmare,Which includes
BB,Skyler Tay,Jojo,Vicky and a few more whom i can't remember,
OH and not forgetting the WORMS and SCORPIONS.-.-
Gross to the max,yuck!and BB happily killing them for me.OhMyGod.


I just don't have this strength.
stretched Rubber Band.

imissyoufuckingmuch.

No comments: