Saturday, May 9, 2009

Wishing it was you,

Thunder storms,heavy rain and lightning.
Slept well last night?Bearbear was my lightning fighter last night!
My Prince charming hahahaha,yes he fought of those horrible scary lightnings!
And managed to let me get back to my sleep,Lovebearbear okay.Heeees.

Today is the 9th of May,
Best thing of the day..
THERE IS NO CHINESE TUITION TODAYYY :D
yay yay yay!*smiles ultra super duper,uber wide. HAHA.
heading to Vivo later to meet Jomama i guess,
Damn today is like a messed up day. fuckit.
Cousins place tonight for dinner,
i'm happy to get to see my girls tonight,yay!
haha,luvluvluv.
Damn,i miss someone very badly now. :( *pouts.
Well,i'm gonna bathe and head out soon,BYEBYE! :D


Heavy storm last night,and wishing it was you who was at my side.
&yes i wished it was you.

No comments: