Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Don't tell me i'll make it on my own,

Because i know,i'll never make it,without you here beside me
&the smile you see now, isn't the one coming straight from my heart.



Hi all,I'm at BB's house now,
i should be leaving soon.
So i think i'll update more when i reach home then.
Oh here's something for you to laugh about today,

I said:*reading from a blog post,"Baby please don't leave.."
BB replied: Okay. *smiles damn wide.
*stares at her for a long long time.
Alright thats about it,i will be back to update when i reach home! (:

Edited:
Okay i'm home! :D
Todays paper was rather tricky!
but well i think its just mid years,try harder for my O's.
After school headed to compass with BB,Melanie and ry.
Accompanied bb to make her card,then had Mos lunch with Ry and melanie,
walked around with bb and all.Mel and ry left first,
so i continued with BB,Met Zhouzhou and JOSE!leen haha,at interchange,
bused home with them and went to BB's house,Had dinner at her house,
stayed for awhile longer then i headed home,alright tomorrow's chinese
damn it bb doesn't have to go tomorrow! :(
Okay all,i'm gonna learn to play my new song! heeeeees,alright byebye! :D
Photos for today (:






Ohoh,nice song listen!


Get this widget Track details eSnips Social DNA





从来没想过
不能再和你牵手
委屈时候
没有你陪着我心痛

一切都是我太过骄纵
以为你会懂
一直忘了说
我有多感动

我知道你还是爱着我
虽然分开的理由
我们都以接受

你知道我会有多难过
所以即使到最后
还微笑着要我加油

我知道你还放不下我
才会在离开时
闭着眼没有回头

答应你 我会好好过
不让 这些眼泪 白流


Because i prayed last night,for something i think would be impossible,

but i still believed deep down inside my heart,that you really loved me.
Where are you?i need someone right now :(
you told me to hang on just in case you lost your grip,i did.
But you still choose to let me go,and push me away.
Was it really my fault?

No comments: