Friday, May 29, 2009

After the rain comes a clear blue sky,


Yay,i'm meeting bb today
and we're gonna have 3 cup chicken for dinner! :D
i miss my bb tan,I hugged bb to sleep last night,
squeeze,yes BB tan crashed at my place last night. :DDD
hahahahahahahaha.
Okay i will be back,tonight. (:
Mannn,tomorrow got chinese tuition! :(

I miss my sunshine,and he's coming back on Sunday! :D

Edited:
Alright back from town,went to cine for dinner with bb.
walked around aimlessly for HOURS.
Saw Ari conincidentally HAHA,i got secret with Sam k! not telling you.
hahahahaa,too badddd. :D
and omg,
the last important thing,BB made me laugh like some mad person today,
OMFG,i laughed from The traffic light,all the way to PS.
"Sorry princess,sorry princess,princesssss....!"
"As if you could out run me! :P "
"look at my fangs! :F "
hahahahaha,Omg bb is fucking retarded. TO THE MAXIMUM OKAY.
Alright i'm going off now,I going to threesome with BB and shane,plus myself.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! omg. okay BYE.




Give me endless summer,Lord i feel the cold.
So what is it now?

No comments: