Friday, May 1, 2009

If you're happy,I will be too.

Ry,Laoniangz,Mel.D,Jacqueline,Xj,Marilyn (:


Photos from yesterday,there's still more,but failed to recieve from jojo.
Alright,afternoon all (:
Today is labour day,and its a damn sunny day.
I think i'm out to meet my bb later(:
and have Popeyes for dinner ya?heees.
Mumsy just went out to get macs lunch for me,
and to pick dad,how nice of her today.
Okays somemore of yesterdays photos,though only 2,more with melanie too.(:
haha,Melanie you need to wear like ten inches tall to be as tall as our new mum.
rights,thats all for now.(:

Wonderful day spent. (:

I don't think you're gonna be worth anymore,
if you're gonna continue like this.
&i will not wish to have anything to do with you anymore.
Quit the selfcenteredness will you?


& you,Don't be heartbrokened :(

2 comments:

Melissa said...

waseh. xiao jun pretty ley! hahaas

Rachael Pong said...

Of course lah,XJ KNOW.haha.