Wednesday, May 13, 2009

I wanna hear it one more time,

Say it again for me,cause i love the way it feels
when you are telling me that i'm the only one who blows your mind.


Alright Geog and maths paper today,
practically sleeping day again haha.
After school went to have lunch with family,
then went to get a new stove,the contractors are coming tomorrow!
send grand home,then went to get my sleeve and my phone casing (:
Mummy is (L). Loveloveyou. Only for now i guess! hahahaa.
Spend quite a long time at PS today,
Daddy intro-ed me to this ice blended coffee thing,quite nice!
Just like the ones in macs and starbucks,just that without the whipped cream LOL.
Okay,so today was a fruitful day out,heeees.
And tomorrow there is NO SCHOOL!:D
Oh yes,something to laugh about haha.
"Today, I went to Ralph's to get bread and a snack. While paying, an 80 year old lady, in a walker, took my bag while I wasn't watching. That's right, I got jacked by an 80 year old in a walker. FML"

HAHA Favourite intro-ed to me, http://www.fmylife.com/ damn entertaining!
Damn i have to stay home and help with the clearing up of things in the kitchen! ):
Sorry Melanie dear,i can't accompany you for swimming tomorrow! ): ):
Kayzxz,i is going off now haha,my movie is calling me! :D
Oh yahhh,i damn agitated when i talk about swine flu,hahaha swine gang! HEEHEE.
Bet some knows about it! haa. (:
Byebye.

&SST Get well soon,hope you'll not have headaches anymore (:
much misses.




&baby thats the best of me.

No comments: