Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Till the end,


Hair,DAMN BLACK.

Hi all,today is a funny day.
School was rather alright,
BB&Si lao gao came over to play again,
and that si lao gao is so annoying.-.-
HAHAHA,omg i have unglams of her.
I shall post it up someday when i have the free time,
there are TONS of them.LOL she and her spastic actions.
You will be deeply entertained. HAHA.

i shall hereby credit Munkie Phua for the above picture.


This crazy retarded spastic kid,tried to act one retarded,
Just observe her ugly retarded fingers.
and thanks to her,you have a source of entertainment (:


Tomorrow school ends at 1! Hooray to all,
and i drank my caramel Frappe,sleepy now.
i'll have a goodnight sleep tonight,haha.
Thanks Melanie for helping get my stuffs! :D
Rouying,you are super retarded you know.LOL
So now,let me share some of my sunshine's photos!

Darlings (:
Okay will be back,
I want to see my favourite go church uh! haha.
Goodnight world,and sleep well loves.

To hold my breathe and cross my fingers,

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

cute cute mr caden! (: and i always be his MR BOY! hahahah.

Rachael Pong said...

Hahaha,like damn cute only right! hahaha,yes he still remembers his favourite MRboy uh!:D