Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Through it all,


For always,my babies.


Headed to Ehub last evening with my babies,
had our dinner there and played Jubeat! :D
the new game addiction yo,Jubeat Jubeat Jubeat!
Got my flipflop too,and the babies went to eat this yoghurt icecream,
which tasted like yuck!-.-
haha then headed back up to have another round of jubeat again.heeees,
Mama's fav line,"like Fun only!"hahaha.
We headed home around 9 plus,and long bus rides with BB.
LOL and lazy me cabbed home again.(:


JuuuuuuuuuuuBEAT! :D The Ugly icecreammmm.yuck!

BB's ugly unwashed mouth.tsk!




Today was a rainy day,
and that practically matched my feelings for the day.
well,did 5batts today,and my tighs are starting to ache,
my knee is hurting again,I need my knee guard back. :(
&that Ahlian BB never come school uh.roars you.LOL
Someone just let me know today,that i'm not alone,
&will be with me till the end(: ILMD.
Alrights,will be back again.
Goodnight!

&you!watch out.


How would you know,if i was smiling all day,
that i wasn't okay,at all. =/
But i didn't want to let you know,just to keep your beautiful smile.
Do you even know how much i miss you right now?
爱不需要 任何理由
只要感动 就足够
爱是一种 莫名心动
你让我感觉不同

No comments: