Friday, April 17, 2009

Because i'll still be waiting,

As its you that keeps me going.


Today is Friday ya'll. (:
School was kinda alright,Melanie you never come again today!
After school headed home,
and met Mr Shiv Skyler Tay at mrt(:
and went to walk around to find lappy case,but no avail,
so sat at coffee beans to slack,
went off to meet Jomama,and Bb.
Headed to fareast after that,had pasta for dinner.
Pasta makes me wanna sleep.
Babies went shoe shopping again.LOL
and cine to slack,bugis and home.

Peektures,for today.



My babies&BB. (:
&my Jomama. (:
Thanks babies,you guys are (L)
For everything and anything.

&how i wish,i could still protect you from all harm.
Because I just don't want you to get hurt.

Well spent day,with my lovelies.
Goodnight,my world.


I wish you,all the happiness,and never heart brokened,
for the one i love,may you always be cheerful the way i've known you.
For that smile of yours,is something i'd die for to see. (:
Never want to see you or hear you cry again,as its very very heart breaking.

2 comments: