Sunday, April 19, 2009

That smile of yours,

Okay hello all! :D
Happy Sunday,and monday blues coming my way :(
alright anyway,today was much of a commotion.
But well,like i said,
i don't wanna start a whole chunk again,
really i don't think its worth to promote you on my personal life page,
but hell i can't hold it in anymore,so..
WHY THE HELL DID YOU EVEN WANNA MAKE EVERYONE START AGAIN!
WHY WHY WHY,WHAT THE FUCK IS SERIOUSLY WRONG WITH YOU?!
Seriously,not that its only for me.
But if it doesn't suit you,don't do it.
we're not so free to go and stalk you and say about you,
but really,try something new.
Okay i'm not trying to be mean all,
but aiyah don't know what to say alr.
we really didn't need to start one page on you again,
I know,sorry not meant to be mean. (seriously.)


Okay BB came over today to accompany me do art,
but hand in on tues,so forget about it.
Laughing at aalteam2,damn hillarious.
"limbei ka li g0ng n0rhhx. mAI snG sNg wiB jIeMui tOng!"
Do you understand this line fully?lol. Hahahaha.
Alright,anyway bb has went home so yupp (:
Nights world.
luvluvluv(:
How will i be able to let you know,
that you're going the wrong way,
but there's nothing left for me tosay,
Don't wish to see you hurt,in anyway.
But I'll be there,
on the day when you tell me you love me again.
Smile for me to see,the worlds most beautiful smile.

No comments: