Sunday, April 12, 2009

A little too not over you,

Should be strong & moving on,
but i can't seem to shake it off,and let it go.


TwelveAprilTwoThousandNine.
Rainy day,not feeling so good.
Church for easter sunday,
Cedric loves the song"better man"
ha,yes my dear,its ever green.
Uncles Birthday lunch at Party crabs,
The food was Awesome (:
went home and slept all the way.
Tomorrow is school again,dread it.
Till then,Byebye.

I want to go out with you this Friday,
&i'm dating you,can i? (:

Bb,hang in there.
you'll have me and everything would be just fine alright,
trust me.(L)
Anything call me straight.
Gosh i'm so worried for you right now. =/
Damnit!


Tell her i love her for me,
cause i'll never be able to do it again for myself.




Tell me why,you're so hard to forget?
Don't remind me cause i'm not over it,
Tell me why,i can't seem to face the truth?
I don't know what to do,
i guess i'm just a little too not over you.

2 comments:

Melissa said...

omgosh! thanks bb!
i only saw this now...
lovechoooo! <3

Rachael Pong said...

Love you too (: