Monday, April 6, 2009

Emotions get the best of me,

Firstly,
Happy 17th Birthday Liz Alexus Chng! (:
Haha,Blue for you.

Alright,Monday today.
School was rather good,
not that bad,Jojo was pratically laughing the whole day.
Overall,Geog remedial made the day! haha (:

ANNOUNCEMENT!
Jomama by the name of Jocelyn Yip
Owes Panda Pong a LARGE amount of...

90 Cents!

She'd better pay up tomorrow,
or i'll hang Obehmuhs head on her door.
Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha,
So good luck Jocelyn. *evil grins.

Oh yes! Thank you Marilyn for the belated belated present! (:
i hope you will see this,Heh Marilyn loves me loh.
Double heart meeeeeee! :D Love Marilyn tooo!heee.

okaeeeeeezxzxz,now Panda Pong got things to draw.
Panda Pong shall be back,soon! (:
ZAIJIAN.

Teach me the word let go,
&Tell me i'm just living in self-denial.

2 comments:

Jo Dionne said...

eh you watch your words! stop calling me that name!LOL! I WILL THROW 90 CENTS TO YOU TMR! HEHEHE.
obehmuh is the joke!hahaah!

Rachael Pong said...

HAHAHAHAHA JOCELYN YIP! :D
BE GLAD I NEVER ADD PY HOR.
If not worse! hahaha.
You throw me 90cents i make you pay me one dollar more! :P
haha,Obehmuh your husband lah.