Monday, June 1, 2009

OMFG.


Oh my fucking god,i just made out with bb last night!
and it was so AWESOME! like to the maximum kay! :D
hahaha,wah i love you lah BB.♥

K you lost again! hahahahahahaha. :P




Happy Eighteenth Arianna Loon! :D
Its your special day today Fav! Hope you enjoyed it though. (:
Have fun,oh shit,overtime alr. OPPS.
Anyway! Love PongPong.(:



Alright about today,
Spent my morning fighting the chinese war,
and yes basically i won the war,and i totally rocked.
Haha okay what a joke. -.-
But anyhow,did art after and managed to get abit of my final piece done,
though not much,and headed home after.
Went for Dinner at Gardens with BB and Master.
Had tons of like NICE food today! :D
Oyster Omelette,Satays and Hokkien meeeeeeee!
so they came over to my place after,and thanks Keon for helping me shade one piece,
which was like nice only after that (:
Thanks Master! haha.
Art again tomorrow,which totally sucks to the MAX.
like urgh,forget about the LB. totally ruined my mood.
okay i is sleepy ready,GOODNIGHT. :D
BB ah,make out again tonight,WAIT FOR ME! :D



Sometimes,you just step over my line.
& i don't like it when people make use of me.
Be it or not,its not my problem anymore.
Cause i really don't wanna care,i've had enough.

2 comments:

Melissa said...

hahaha lubb chuuu tooo luhs horxz?

Rachael Pong said...

HAHA FUCK SIA,WE IS HOT STUFFZXZX. :D