Monday, June 8, 2009

Babies Night,


Hello all,i'm back to update! :D
Vaunt IV last night with babies,
Which was like awesome,though i lost them halfway,
but Shanice was great company too! Thanks Shanice,
for accompanying me,while the two idiots,find this lost child.
Haha,it was like freaking retarded,i'm like a lost child. :(
anyway,my back was terribly destroyed by the frictions there,
burned like mad when i slept this morning.
Oh and the songs were like niceee,right Jojo?
I know you want me,you know i want cha. :D
Okay so i found them like 2 hours later,and back together with Shanice and co.
BUT,i only fucking spent one hour with babies. :(
okays,anyway after,we headed to have our breakfast supposingly,
ended up just drinking,and reached BB's house around 6 plus,
I WAS DROP DEAD TIRED.
Best they drank cambell soup without me,good you two good.
and this Jojo happily squeeze me,until i sleep floor again,
roars you man. hahahaha.
Headed to compass to have our breakfast+lunch+dinner.
Pizza hut yo!\m/
went nail polish shopping? &this two monkeys think my nail is tester nail,
happily paint. AND OUR FAV PART.
okay so it was a well spent day with babies sleeping though,
fun enough,more soon okay! :D heeeeez.
okeh,i is going now,byebye. (:









As i said before,
time.
i will know when,and i will know where,
and i will know what. (:

Love is a riddle.

No comments: