Thursday, June 25, 2009

Even the best falls down sometimes,

Tell me,where did i go right
&where did i go wrong.


Okays,met up with BB,Sister Hazel and friends today.
Headed to FEP first,then after headed to Vivo for Steamboat!
Like awesome,seriously awesome. Ate till we were super full,
then walked around for awhile,then we went seperate ways,
Supposingly to meet up with Ass at town,but she had to go off early.
So didn't meet up in the end,and that left us stranded at town,
with no where to go,so we were like aimlessly walking,
& i needed to find a toilet urgently,so we went to wisma.
Okay so after that,headed to Ps Macs to have our McFlurry. (:
Then homed.

This Keon is super annoying to the fucking max.
She's on the phone with me now,
Here's the Convo
K:Eh so tomorrow meet town right?
R:Yah.
K:Okay town where?
R:Wisma.
K:Eh down there got the macarons,
i buy give you all,you want you want you want?
R:I want!
K:Wah you damn cheap!
R:Fuck off lah. -.-
Keon is a cb keed i swear ):

Okays i'm going sleep now all,
So goodnight,sweet dreamz.







Because all along i was living a lie.
I stumbled on something days back,which reminded me.
Alot about us,&i can't deny,it still hurts as much.
Because,it used to be,you&me against the world.

I'm just not that good at pretending,am i?

No comments: