Friday, June 19, 2009

Nahhhh,

Okay not such a screwed day afterall. (:

Late afternoon met up with BB in train,
then headed to Cine to meet up with Nick.
Caught the movie,Land of the lost.
Wtf,seriously hillarious,if you need a good laugh.
But then lame,unless you got alot of 10 bucks to spare.
Movie still okay though, :D
Met up with Jomama,Claymo and Keonie after movie.
Slack with Jomama awhile,then the poor girl going home again.
HOUSE ALARM.
Send her off,and back to meet up with Keonie and Co.
Met Meis,Yuemin and Eunice at KFC.
Sucha coincidence. (:
Waited for more of them to come,
then headed to have my dinner at KFC.
Bb and Keonie are sick now,BB needs alot of rest.
I mean alot bb,you better stay at home tomorrow and rest.
So ate,and then walked with BB to see some random shirt she saw at a glance,
and then headed home,
Super tired right now,wtf.
I'm heading to bed early tonight,i need my sleep.
I'm meeting my darling girls tomorrow,like finally.
Tuition again tomorrow,walao.
I is sibei sibei sian. :(
Okeh anywayz,i is going to sleep now.
So goodnights,and sweet dreamz,to myself.
Bearbear,us again,through the night.
Alright,Bai.

On a side note,
Fav&Master Bear Keonie rocks today,
Bear is gonna help me with art,awesomeeeeee.
&fav said i rocked today. so yupp. (:



Wah,cannot tahan.
Shane is fucking,HOT.
Hot stufffzxzxzxz. heh heh heh.

No comments: