Tuesday, June 2, 2009

I don't know.

Photobucket Okay This is for Jo mama okay,She ask me to blog for her here.
So here goes,(:

Hi Wifey,
I love you okay,guess you can see from the picture above! :D
Thanks for being there,for whenever i needed you.
Because i really really appreciate it,and you know i do right?(:
I know i always annoy the fuck out of you,but you still ai wo right! heeees.
Yes i'll be here to 24/7 for you,always.
Hugs and kisses for you,xoxo. AI NI AI NI AI NI AI NI!
hahahaa,Love Wifey. (L)


This is for BB,
Hi BB, this is for you,i Lub chu okays. (:
Yes BB thanks for being there always,like always luhs,and you know i appreciate it,
though i know sometimes i can be an idiot,like a total asshole,
but you still LOVE ME ROHS! :D
and i really really appreciate it kay!
You know i'll always be there for you too,for anything and everything.(:
Walao wo ai ni lah hor. HAHAHAHAHA (L)
(This one's alr on Lj,but just to let the world know how much i love the both of them :D )Haha.


Now or not,
i need alot alot of time,to heal this thing.
I can't deny that i still have something for you,
because if i say i don't its really a lie,and i can't lie to myself.
It will take time for me to let go,i will soon.
I want to ignore lately,is just to let you feel better.
Because i don't want to upset you.
You just don't know how much it hurts inside. :(
&Somehow,i just know,its just not gonna be like how it was before.

What the fuck do i seriously want,like seriously? =/

No comments: