Sunday, June 14, 2009

To know the distance in between,


Fuck the updates of psp man,
now i have to replay all my games over again,
Especially Dj Black square! :(
and my need for speed undercover?
Now need for speed the car like ugly only,
my nice nice car is gone! and my Dj black square,
start from the begining again! fuckitman.

walao,damn pek chek. -.-


Edited,
Okay Cousies came over today, :)
helped me update my psp,
and accompanied to watch his anime.
HAHA Interogation Spoof.

Fuck the mother Fucker of my house,
Old bitch,you can go and die.
Big time ass clown,you think i scared?
I am so afraid of you,my fucking god.
don't want to sleep spend the night keeping watch on me for what?
Fuck off to your own room and stay put there,
don't have to travel to mine and make a commotion here. -.-

FUCK YOU BITCH. _l_
TO HELL WITH YOU,MOTHER FUCKER.


tell me why,i feel like this.

No comments: