Monday, June 15, 2009

Every Single Dream,


We need faith and trust. &pixie dust?

Tonight,Arena with Babies (:
Waiting for BB to wake up again,
its currently 2.02pm,and no message yet.
Jomama's up ever since 10?! She is one early bird.
&Asshole is additcted to Carmen,cause of her FEATURES.
Like wtf man you,hahahahaha.
Shane&Jenny got together in season 6,OMFG.
Okay but anyway,they didn't turn up well.LOL
Just had lunch,and i'm like super full now,
God,i'm like fucking bloated.
Asshole you better stop bullying me i tell you,
If not i'll take away your Carmen! Tsk,big bully you.
I is damn bored now,Shall continue watching my season 6,
damn its getting so addictive.Shane is so hot manzxz.
alrighties i shall go now,Bai.

WHAT THE FUCK,JENNY DIED!

I've tried,but its so hard to believe
I've tried,but i can't see what you see,
I've tried.

No comments: