Saturday, June 13, 2009

No1 on your playlist,


Today is a Saturday :D
Hello all,
I'm awake now,
I'm waiting for BB to wake up now,
Like i'm spam calling her right at this moment,
and i reached her mail box again,
rahhhhsss
Okay so Yesterday headed to Jojo's house in the evening,
Met up with BB there,and Jo's friend Gary was nice yesterday,
Sending us to Westmall,and then to Suntec/Marina. (:
Had an awesome day with the Babies again,
took millions of Neos,and played sweet catching,like free one.
Haha,but seriously,its free.
Headed to Suntec after,and got lost in this maze like thing,
went round and round and round and round. HAHA lost kids.
Okay so after awhile,we managed to get out,by following this car,
LOL "now lets follow the bus," "now lets follow the cab,'' haha.
Had dinner over at Marina,Pizzahut.
My parents fucking made me look like a fool,
i was fucking pissed off by them,but anyway wtf,i still had dinner.
Thanks the one slice and drink babies,alr damn full after that LOL.
&thank you to Gary for sending us to and fro,oh yes Happy birthday too! (:

BB you is sleeping like a dead log now,you worst than my COMA.
You're like a DEAD LOG. Never pick up my call,BB TAN.
Wake up nownownownownownownownownownownow.Roars.






Lets have some fun this beat is sick,
I wanna take a ride on your disco stick,
Don't think too much just bust that kick,
I wanna take a ride on your disco stick.

No comments: