Sunday, June 14, 2009

Summer's song,

photography Pictures, Images and Photos



Cine,Heeren and Marina today with BB,
Met up with Keonie and her friends at Heeren for awhile,
Bb went to get her shirt she wanted,
and headed to Cine for Koufu again,
New Seafood with Beancurd thing,tastes good.
Bb's one turned out to only have egg and beancurd,hahaha.
Maybe they ran out of Seafood. LOL
Marina after that to get my jeans,yes like after so long.
walked around for awhile,then headed home.
Saw Shiv Skyler Tay Jia Si,at citylink. (:
Trained home with BB,its like super cold today,
Bounced train back with her,punggol side was super packed.
Cold.
Okays church again tomorrow morning,
And i shall go now,watch Shane! :D
15th is approaching,yes. I is damn excited. (:
Goodnights loves,will be back again.

Photos from Friday,


The rest at Jomama's,hop over to see then. (:





So please don't forget to call me,
just to let me know,
you're doing okay miles away from me.

No comments: