Friday, December 31, 2010

Last of 2010,

Hihi all,its the last of 2010 today.
31st December 2010,Friday morning at Boyf's place. Right so today was pretty much of a lazy
day,spent the entire day home with baby. Finally watched "Avatar" straight through,then headed to vivo to meet Joey and wangzx up together with the two little ones. Sakae for dinz again,&I really think Boyf and I should stop having sushi addictions. I'm being robbed of my wealth. HAHA. Okay what wealth. Bullshit. And Gabriel wang,stop staring at me blog. Its really weird. He just tried to correct my english. Weird thing about now,he was digging out all his clothes and doing a mini fashion parade for me. HAHAHA. Think he cute. &now,he's lifting weights. I think I have the weirdest yet,cutest and also not to mention most adorable boyf alive. So aside from that,I think I'd like to do a long chunk post for each and everyone significant to me,this 2010.


Starting off,
My dearest and sweetest of all times,which also is my favourite boy of all.
We've come a long way and I think we both agree to that. From when we started off,being
nothing at all. When I couldn't make up my mind whether or not we would be. &Till I've finally
made up my mind that we would be something so different from everyone else. &where we've
come to where we are now. You've been really wonderful and more than I could've ever asked
for. Even though you're really weird at times,&I get dead annoyed with you. But I'm sure you
know I'll love you just as much. (: Thank you for being so wonderful this 2010,at least the
ending part of it. I love you.



For my one and only Jobaby,
Hi my baby,you've been awesome throughout the 5 years of this friendship and I know that
this friendship is something stronger then we think it is. For being there whenever I was
helpless and when I felt it was the end of the world. You taught me to be stronger,to learn to look
at things in a brighter side. Thank you for everything,I love you PPG.



Joey ewww Lau,
Hi Joey,I know we've only REALLY known each other for the past year and a half. But I'm really
thankful to have you as a friend and I must say its really nice. You've been great,for the past
year being there as and when I need a friend,you'd try your best to be there,for all the pain I
had to go through you were with me. At least I know,I finally have a friend I can count on more
or less. This year has been awesome with you. Thank you Joey, (L)



Wangzx!
Hi wangzx,Yes although we don't usually talk much,but more this year. &I really appreciate a
friend like you. Someone,who I can talk to when I really need someone in the middle of the night
since you're like pretty much the only one still left awake when the rest are early birds. HAHA
You've been awesome,someone I can talk to about DUNKS and HIGH CUTS and songs which
I can relate to finally. HAHAHA,not forgetting LIDS. Which has been really cool,KEEP ROCKING
WANGZX. \m/



Melissa Beeps Tan,
Hey beeps hey! Its ending 2010,I would like to thank you for being such an awesome part of
2010 although we don't really meet much and we hardly even see each other due to the different
lifestyles we lead. I still am greatful for having you being there again and again when times are
bad for me. When I'm a single lady and to bring nehneh into my life. WHICH I HAVE TO
MENTION,THAT HE IS SO DAMN FUCKING CUTE. PLEASE LOAN HIM TO ME FOR A DAY
haha,I'm totally kidding. But oh well,2010 has been awesome with you around. I love you beeps.



Sonia Bby Donahue,
Hi bby,its been great having to know you this year and getting to be closer and knowing each so
much more. Thankful for having you to be there to tell me I have to always MOVE THE FUCK
ON. Always giving me all the encouragement you could. Life would be weird without you,though cause you're always fucking noisy. Without you life would be terrible SILENT. but haha,you're
still as noisy as ever. But I still love you,PPG. (L) see you in 2011.



Samantha Caia Tan,Pamela Seah Bahu.
Hey guys,you both have made my 2010 a really great time in the early parts of it. Thank you
both for always being there to give me advices when I didn't know which road to take,or which
decision to make. Lending a listening ear when I needed it so much. Though we are no longer
hanging out together as much as we used to,but I'll always remember how much fun we had
when we did. &Its been a really awesome time,with you guys around. Thank you so much,
ai si ni men already. HAHA (: (L)


Lim Yenton,
TONGZIE! Hi I know you always say I'm very mean to you,I should stop being so vulgar
and always threaten me you'll tell your mum about it. But I still love you,& I think you should
know it. You as a friend I'll definately say you are one really HORRIBLY great friend. Irritate
me and yet always there for anything I need. Be it a friend or whatsoever. I love you&always
remember how I used to be so horrible by calling you at 7am and you'd still wake up no matter
what just to pick up my call and listen to me CRY LIKE A DOG. HAHA LUV CHEW OKAY.
But I'm not doing it again. HAHA


To those I haven't mention or have forgotten to. I love you all the same,&thank you for being
such an awesome part of my 2010. (L)

2 comments:

YENTON said...

You may not call me at 7am anymore. But I still call you at weird hours at night, to talk to you about D. I love you! And IM NOT HORRIBLE!

Rachael Pong said...

HAHAHAHA okay okay,you are not! HAHAHAHAHA <3