Wednesday, December 8, 2010

For faith and love will keep us strong,

Distancing ourselves to find out if its time we can sit down and talk calmly.
Without having to scream the second with open our mouths to speak. Its been exactly
3 days we haven't spoken to each other. Came home today and the you're asleep again.
Well,this week has been average. Although I've spend it pretty much with boyf, and also
work as usual. But specially on Tuesday with my ballerina's. This week is Boyf's exam week,
but it ends on Friday. &Also Baby's mum is coming home today,welcome back to Sg Aunty! (:
Okay back to work tomorrow,or should I say later. Morning shift with Joey. I am chewing
on maggie noodles right now,while my boss just told me to sleep early. Looks like I've joined
the "Always late for work" group.


So I was flipping through some of the photo albums in fb,
and I found really old photos that I've never seen nor remember taking.

























And also the past week's photos,
















Haha so whut? Life's good. (:
Good night sweethearts. (L) Have a great Thursday ahead.

2 comments:

Covnitkepr1 said...

Best friends having fun.
I have added myself to follow your blog. You are more than welcome to visit my blog and become a follower also.

Victoria Athena W. said...

OMG. WOW! IM THE FIRST! HAHAA.