Monday, December 6, 2010

Keep me strong,


Do you ever get sick of having told you're lying half the time,
when you're trying to change the fact that you used to lie all the time?
I am done trying to build the bridge and there you are breaking it with your bare hands.
I feel so unimportant cause you're not making any effort to even try,when I am doing
everything on my own. Takes two hands to clap,but yet I am here clapping all alone.
I feel so suffocated,I can't breathe. I don't know what is right to do anymore,
tell me? Everything I'm doing seems wrong,nothing's right. Its killing me inside,
to know that,afterall,I'm not the daughter you've always wanted. Its hard to be who you want
me to be. I'm not the same as all my other cousins,I don't do well studying from books,I do
every damn thing you can think of as bad. I have weird ass friends,that you think I should
stay away from half the time. I don't stay home as much,and I'm not a homely girl. But as
much as I'd like you to know. I love this home and this family. I've tried all I could,
done all I had. But just to realised,you think I've never change one bit.


Tell me what I should do,so its right this time? )':

No comments: