Saturday, December 4, 2010

More than you can feel,


Movie marathon week,caught Rapunzel and Narnia!
Caught Rapunzel with Boyf, and Narnia with Jobaby,Sonia,Joey and Wangzx.
My week seems okay I should say. Its Sunday today and Sunshines are finally coming back!
I'm so excited to see them in awhile. Its finally December,this month should be good too I
guess.

So Rapunzel is like a musical movie,alot of singing and pretty cute characters.
Love the songs "I see the light" and "When will my life begin" also "Healing Incantation" .
Finally a version of Rapunzel that I favour.









Narnia 3 ,The voyage of the dawn treader.
Also another good movie of the Narnia series,whats more awesome is that its in 3D this time!
Shows in the movie that Lucy has finally grown up and taken over her older siblings in Narnia,
really really awesome show in short.




Alright,I shall go cook some maggie since boyf won't be in time to get me my nuggets.
Goodnight sweethearts. (L)

No comments: