Sunday, December 12, 2010

If we believe,


&Today is Sunday,the 12th of December 2010.
Good afternoon December 12,I'm home again. With a million thoughts in mind,
the heavy heart that never fails to bring me down,and I'll soon lose myself.
I've been spending the night thinking,how else I could've been better. I don't remember
myself being like this. This bad,to begin with. I'm screwing things up with my very own
hands,&in return? I get what I obviously don't deserve,too good to be true.
I suppose? I'm starting to hate myself,looking in the mirror. And I ask,"Who is this?"
I don't even recognise myself anymore,and that scares me.
&You feel like giving up,cause you don't fit in down here.
And when fear comes crashing in,can I close my eyes and take your hand?
&Just maybe someday,we'll know how perfect we are,for each other. I guess.


We can be the kings and queens of anything,if we believe.
Its written in the stars that shine above. A world where you and I belong,
for faith and love will keep us strong.
&I just hope,I'll find the courage
to be strong enough by then.

No comments: