Friday, December 24, 2010

Vanished,


Christmas eve,&I'd probably don't feel any Christmas feeling at all.
2:01 am Friday morning,Good morning late birds. Its Christmas eve today and I feel so fucked
up. Which I probably don't know how to explain why I am,my Thursday was good. Met Joey
for Christmas shopping and Boyf after his work to have dinner and get Zach's gift. Sushi for
supper and I honestly think I should stop this addiction for Sashimi's and Sushi. This addiction
is taking my wealth away. HAHA what bullshit,I don't have any wealth to speak of in the first
place. I'm talking total crap. Life's been on a little up and a little down,my emotions have been
on a roller coaster ride and I have to admit. I've been really fired up. But to be honest,some
weren't intentional,some were.

Sometimes we wonder,why in life every one has two sides of their face. But often we don't think
back and realise,that we all FUCKING deserved it. Didn't we? Nobody is perfect and I'm sure
we all know that. But what else are we to do? Instead,we learn to see things perfectly by over -
looking the imperfections in life. But we often forget,sometimes what we don't get is what we
don't deserve. Sometimes,things happen. Because we made them happen. &yes everything
happens for a reason,and that reason,is US. But we don't want to admit and face the fact that
we are the ones that cause everything in our fucking lives to happen.

& I just realised,I'm the biggest idiot alive.
To think,that we shouldn't judge people by their past cause people change.
Yeah they do,but for the fucking WORST. What foolish thinking.

No comments: