Sunday, December 19, 2010

I am falling completely apart.

Its difficult to know,how it feels to be so torn apart. I hate this feeling of being so fucked up,
I don't know how to react in situations like these. I'm not picking on things,but after all I've
gone through,it just makes it feel so much harder to make it seem like nothing has ever
happened. I find it fucking difficult to. It happened once,its happening twice. People might not
see this side,but definately I do and I see it better than anyone else has. I feel like I'm the worst
ever,but then again. I have reasons for doing so,do you know?

No one is perfect&that is completely true. We learn to over look everyone's imperfection and see
them as perfectly as we could. But is it all that easy to just over look them? I'm trying my best,
I'm trying so hard. Just to know,that all these while. I'm building the bridge to cross back over,
and there you are breaking it. Like deliberately wanting me not to cross back over.

Everyone has a limit and so do I. Me not saying a thing,doesn't mean I'm perfectly fine with it.
&this is stretching my limit more than its suppose to be. I'm just practically lost for words with
you. I am very upset,I cannot see things the way they used to anymore. You broke it once,
broke it twice. This is the third time. I really cannot see myself pretending that all of it has never
happened ever before. I really wished I could just pretend I never knew,I could pretend I'm
hearing things. I wish I could pretend you don't really mean it. Cause to me,you absoultely mean
every word you say.

I really wished you were kidding,but after going through twice of the same thing. I don't have
faith in myself saying you are,anymore.

Is it just me,or is it really you?








Can you hear how this heart aches? My heart hurts like no one's fucking business.
I fucking hate myself. )':

No comments: