Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Falls right into place,

"Have you ever thought,wouldn't it be nice to be with the one you love and spend every single
day without a quarrel and there were no differences between you both that you have to get
over or sort out? &How you'd envy couples that never quarrel before. But in fact,I've come to
realise couples who tend to quarrel are the ones most in love. Why? because they bother to
notice the little problems between one another and they bother to WANT to make it right. "


Hello blogger,today is the 22nd December 2010 currently 1:23 am.
&Today is Wednesday,officially 3 days away from Christmas. &This week has been rather good,
I suppose? Saturday met up with Jobaby and Jess due to plans being cancelled for going to
grand's place. Sunday was one heck of an awesome day,met boyf in the afternoon&waited for
him to get his stuff done and we headed back home together. It was a "I have no idea what time
is it,and I totally don't care and no one can contact me cause I don't have a phone with me" day.
No phones,no watches. Just Boyf,money,jackets, fbt's,slippers,glasses,myself & we're out at Nex
mall. Catching the last half an hour at Sushi Tei to have sushi. Found a totally awesome new shop
to buy sashimi and headed home& watched movies "Last Quater" and "The curious case of
Benjamin buttons." Monday was packing up day,spend the entire day lazing around and the
evening packing up the room and a little cleaning with boyf. Watched movies again,Funshion
you are GOD of movies. After that boyf and I got a little hungry,so we had midnight blading to
macs to get our supper! Which was really awesome,kinda gets me stucked on blading to get to
where I want to now. Somewhat,addicted. (: &I kinda like it that way. &Today,got boyf home
and we headed out to meet Jobaby and finally get to meet the little Scottie boy (: &Caught
"Tron Legacy" today&it was a pretty good movie.

Oh well,tomorrow? I'm not sure whats up. But I do hope its a good day. I'm so lack of photos,
I need to send my cam for servicing ASAP. Or I'll die with this blog of fully written words with
the lack of so much photography. So alright y'all,have a good Wednesday. Love you guys. (L)

No comments: