Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Take me by surprise,


Hello December. Goodbye November.
2:41 am right now and I'm just done packing my room,which was in a huge pile of mess.
I've been really really lazy to get anything done,or pack anything AT ALL. I've got this
lazy bug from boyf. HAHA okay yes,he is really lazy and I think I've contracted his bug.
Anyway,work today is pretty awesome again. BUT! I had a fucked morning again.
Honestly I'm getting very tired of this. I have no idea why am I still stuck at this job which
robs me off time that I can spend with everyone else. Alright so tomorrow I'm not working!
Oh yes,I have to mention this. I paid cuzzie a visit today with Baby,finally get to see her
after sooooooo long. But otherwise,had a good time catching up with her. (: Hmm okay,
I'll go divert myself back to baby. Goodnight sweethearts,have a good December 1st. (L)




Because at the end of the day,you're all that matters.
&When I'm with you,I can forget the world.
Where there is you,there are no worries,fears or heavy thoughts.
Everything just seems a lot brighter and happier when I'm around you,is it just me?
Or perhaps when I'm with you,this world just seems like such a beautiful place.

No comments: