Monday, December 13, 2010

More than just a prayer,


Monday,13th December 2010. Currently 1:50 am.
Back to work in a few hours time,I'm dreading it. Very much. Sunday has been good,
to me at least. Jobaby is finally flying back today,feeling a little anxious to see her. (:
So it was Boyf's grandmother's Birthday celebration last night,with the family.
Which was rather heart warming,even though its simple celebration. This weekend has
been a little roughfor me,emotionally. Let's just say,I'm emotionally weak. Nevertheless,
baby made my week as fruitful still. Shoe shopping with him today,&I should say he's a
happy boy now! Finally got a new pair of bad ass shoes,which honestly,looks really awesome.
The week ahead,would be much better I suppose. However,I'm having slight monday blues.
Oh work,how much I dread you.

I wanna be a billionaire,so fucking bad.












Alright,Goodnight sweethearts. Have a great week ahead,love y'all. (L)

No comments: