Friday, December 17, 2010

With pages left unfolded,


For faith and love will keep us strong,when everything else goes wrong.
&your heart is free,and hope comes back to life.


4:23 pm,Friday afternoon&I received early Christmas gifts! Awesome much? \m/
This totally reminds me,Christmas is just round the corner in 8 days. &I got a new maid for
my present! HAHA okay,I'm totally kidding. Double A's maid came over to stay,cause they're
freakin going to hokkaido for their freakin holidays! Gonna head out soon to pick boyf from work.
&maybe catch "the next three days" later with Joey and wangzx. That's my Friday for you,
hope you guys have a good Friday ahead. Oh come on,it's fucking Friday! Damn.
Not working this entire week and it seems like the week just came to an end with a blink of an
eye. Monday was work,Tuesday was a little messed up. Wednesday,went for Ice skating with
Baby and Family,and did I mention,Zach is really adorable? (: Thursday was a little messed up
too but once again I have to say this,closing in MSC hasn't been so much fun since then,and we
totally made a record last night. Awesome closing,with the gang. &Today? I pretty sure it'll
turn out just good,I guess. (: Alright I'd better be heading to prepare to leave soon.
Love you guys. (L)



Say it again for me,
cause I love the way it feels
when you are telling me
that I am the only
one who blowed your mind.
Say it again for me,
its like the whole world stops to listen,
when you tell me you're in love.

No comments: