Saturday, June 19, 2010

Why does it rain?


Why does it rain,why does it hurt?
Please God explain,cause I don't understand.
Love made me fly but now I just cry.
Please tell me why,why does it rain.



Wouldn't life be so much better if,we never had to go through heart breaks.
If only till now,the hardest choice to make would still be which crayon to take,
which friends to hate. Then later turn back and say "Lets be friends again. (: "
Life would be alot more happier,I want to be young again. When I only had simple choices to make.
Time should be healing my yearn,but somehow it just doesn't feel fully healed.
Maybe I wasn't that good either,so why is there blame? When everyone was part of the fault.
Hurt never used to hurt so much,pain never used to be in the heart.
The days where my heart used to shine brighter than the sun and now those days are gone.
Who am I kidding when I say,"I'm alot better." When I'm not much better anyway.
Guess life had to be hard,so when the good times come you'll learn to appreciate it more.
Its raining now,but I don't believe its gonna rain forever. I'll just have to bear with the rain,
so I'll see the rainbow. Yes?
Alright,gonna meet up my old school buddies tonight! Can't wait. (:
Update when I get home. (L) Have a good day world.

No comments: