Tuesday, June 22, 2010

It all flows back,


Whats it like to have sudden memories flowing back,remembering how good everything used to be.
when you think back and realise how things weren't suppose to be,how it is right now.
Maybe there was something more you could have done to change it,during nights where you
actually realised that it wasn't suppose to be this way. Regretting how you never tried all you
could to change whatever that has happened. Why the certain people in your life,didn't make it
to your future? Do we actually think we could control how our lives would turned out,how
certain things could have been. Choices we make,roads we choose to take. When sometimes,
life isn't fair. When one thing crashes,everything crashes one after another. Or all at once.
But then again,when one thing turns out good. Everything starts too look good one after another too.
How I wished,I was still young. Choosing barbies,choose doll houses.
How I wished,my decisions to make where still as simple as when I was younger.
Oh how much I hate growing up now.


On a happier note,I'll be meeting my darling girls tomorrow for our cuzzies outing! (:
Gonna catch my toy story 3 tomorrow! Fuckg excited naow.
Shall be back with 8gb memory full of photos,haha okay that was too over. Just kidding.
Alright shall head to bed soon,spent the whole day clearing my room! Ikea is so motivational.
Goodnight sweets. Tomorrow will be a better day. (L)


You've never changed.

No comments: