Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Dream about the world,


"Try sleeping with a broken heart" - Quoted
Nobody said it was easy,but nobody said too,that it would be so difficult.


In the midst of finding "us" back,I lost you and myself.
I really wonder why people suddenly change after they get what they wanted.
One day they're sweet and the next they're not. One day they're here,
then just suddenly out of the blue they're gone. One day you're important to them,
then the next you're completely worthless. They say they love you today and somehow
just the very next day they entirely couldn't careless bout you.
Thats how ironic things and people can be,pretty shits,pretty lies,everything pretty fucked up.
Though its still your choice,but you choose to get hurt,when you choose TO BE IN LOVE.
I used to believe,but no longer. I've realise sometimes in life,you'll just have to jolly well
move the fuck on. Still,sunshine after the rain? Then where are you sunshine,its been raining
for the longest time in my 18 years. I miss being happy,so much.

&Baby,nobody sleeps well with a broken heart. Its not easy to,I've been there done that,
more than a gazillion times. Still,I've done it. Not almost,but at least I know how hard it is.
Sleep with happy thoughts in mind,thinking about the best times. I'm pretty sure you'll do just fine. (:
I can't wait to meet you tomorrow,sleep well tonight (L)




&As I sing,
" 've been awake for awhile now,you got me feeling like a child now.
Cause everytime I see your bubbly face,I get the tingles in a silly place.
I've waited all my life,to cross this line to the only thing thats true.
Now I will not hide,its time to try anything to be with you,all my life I've waited.
Is this true. You,you've got me,thinking it'll be alright. You told me,come and take a look inside.
when you came into my life,you've showed me what's right. &it feels like tonight.
I can't believe how broken I am,inside."

&It never fails to run through my mind.







I believe 当我在你家门口
下雨了你看了也会难过
I believe 你不说话的时候
也是一种其实你在回应我
虽然不曾说相信你正在懂
就算牵的不是我的手我不真的难过
不知道在高兴什么
你的笑容有时候也宁可当作
你在为我加油不知道在妄想什么
只告诉自己I believe
你总会看到我在很久以后
留在你身边的是我,会陪着你的人是我

2 comments:

Unknown said...

It's not always bad 2 get hurt, it's ok too if u r hurt. Bcoz the pain makes u realize u can still feel, u r still alive n well n a perfectly fine person. N u become more perfect as u deal wid or live wid it.
Pain will make u good person coz u know how bad it ache when it hurts n u'll never do anything that'll hurt ur loved ones.
So enjoy the pain, dance in the rain.
Gud luck!

Rachael Pong said...

Awww,that's so sweet of you. Thanks! What you said makes a lot of sense. (: