Sunday, June 27, 2010

All in all,

"I was young but I wasn't naive,I was helpless as you turned around to leave.
But still I had a pain that I had to carry,a past so deep you could not burry even if you tried."

My happy pills,the ones who pull me through each time I thought I wouldn't.
What would I do without you three,Adeline hurry finish your exams. You're missing out,
I love you guys. In way down deep. (L)


Today was much of a family day,once again.
Headed to church in the morning,had breakf. Off to meet the happy pills for singing!
Finished around 4,had Katong Laksa for lunch and all headed home.
Simple yet awesome day spent. Next week spells F.U.N,'Eclipse' will be out
Jobaby is going to be done with her exams,Joey too. I'll be one less lonely girl, (:
Gonna meet Baby on Tuesday,Cuz on Wed. Now tell me the week ahead sounds good?
Hell yeah,I'm ready for the week ahead. \m/
Sadly everyone's starting school and I need to quit bumming around at home. Job hunt!
I'm lacking in frequent updates on this space,I need to stop being so lazy and start doing more updates!


Is it me,or is it that we're all growing up so fast now?

No comments: