Tuesday, June 15, 2010

The confusing minds,

Let silence be the answer of all,unanswered questions.
Had an awesome day out with Baby yesterday (L)
Shopping list done,and also did alot of catching up with her.
Met the usuals later on in the night,then over to my place for a game again.
I only lost 90cents this time,I feel such a great accomplishment (:
Alright,I'm heading out today with the usuals for a lil shopping trip,I am a happy girl today.
I'd also like to say,I love my oh-so-imbalanced mother but who is also very sweet at times.
Hi Mum,thank you for everything. (L)
Yay! Imma eggcited so I shall go prepare naowwwwwwwwwwww. Bye sweethearts! (:
Dr.Martz here I comeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.



Sometimes I wonder,what goes through your mind.
If you're unhappy with something,say it out. Don't tell me otherwise,
if its so torturing,I should just leave.
I don't even know why I wanna stay on and hear all these.
Maybe its right that I shouldn't even be here,at all.
Sick and tired of you people acting oh-so-nice when the fact was you were fucking unhappy.
Miss me when I'm gone from your life.


I need to sit down and cross out people I don't need in my life.
Looks like you fit my list.

No comments: